Kishigo Tool Tethering Class 2 Vest 1820
- Solid polyester front with mesh back
- Heavy duty black bottom to help keep a clean appearance
- Zipper front closure reinforced with durable webbing
- 2” wide high-performance reflective material with 2.5” contrasting black panels
- Reinforced left and right mic tabs
- Padded neck for extra comfort
- 2 lapel grommets
- 7 anchor points certified to tether 25lbs each with a maximum tether length of 54”
- D-ring access and side slits for ease of movement.
- Black reflective trim
- Large left chest gusseted pocket with dual-function flap that can be held open by hook & loop
- Retractable clear ID holder and an anchor point.
- Right chest 2-division pocket with D-rings
- Lower full length multi-function pockets that can be held open by hook & loop including reinforced anchor points for tool tethers
- Hidden back pouch pocket with left and right zipper access
- Internal double layer pockets with load bearing straps
minimum quantity: x available in bundles of: x Product ordered in bundles.